If you are looking for free illegal access to copyrighted materials PremierStreamTV is not for you
The terms ‘PremierStreamTV Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 1846 E. Innovation Park Dr. Ste 100 Oro Valley, AZ 85755. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by us or by our provider and licensed to our provider. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or other penalties.
PremierStreamTV DMCA/Copyright Policy & Disclaimer
PremierStreamTV Inc. is committed to complying with U.S. copyright and related laws, and requires, all subscribers to comply with such laws.
You may not store or distribute any material or content you access through our website or applications in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights granted by U.S. copyright law. Owners of copyrighted works who believe their rights have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) to report alleged infringements. It is PremierStreamTV ’s policy in accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws to terminate the Services of any subscriber or user who we determine is a repeat infringer of U.S. copyright law. PremierStreamTV may terminate the Services at any time with or without notice for any such subscriber or user.
Copyright owners may report alleged infringements of their works by sending PremierStreamTV a notification of claimed infringement. Upon receipt of a notice of claimed infringement that satisfies the requirements of the DMCA, PremierStreamTV will respond expeditiously to directly or indirectly disable access to the allegedly infringing work(s).
If the applicable subscriber or user believes in good faith that access to the allegedly infringing work(s) has been disabled in error, then that person may send PremierStreamTV’s DMCA agent a counter notification. Upon receipt of a counter notification that satisfies the requirements of the DMCA, PremierStreamTV will provide a copy of the counter notification to the copyright owner who sent the original notice claiming infringement and will follow the procedures in the DMCA for counter notifications. In all events, you expressly agree that PremierStreamTV and its affiliates will not be parties to any disputes or lawsuits regarding alleged copyright infringement.
Our low monthly subscription fees are used to cover the following costs
Monthly network cost, customer service, technical support, device setup, maintenance, replacements, shipping & handling, research & development, overhead and operation.
Streamera TV boxes have a collection of streaming programs such as YouTube, Netflix…etc and media players. All in one convenient devices for ease of access. We do not charge for any of these applications and their contents. We do not host, produce, store or have any control over any of the content. We pay our provider for all the programs we offer through our own PremierStreamTV application. We do not engage in any piracy or illegal activities. It is not inherently illegal for the viewer to watch a movie or TV show online. On the other hand, downloading a copy onto your computer or any sort of distribution without a license to do can be considered a violation of civil law. Distribution of any of the movies or TV shows are prohibited and is against the law. We do not encourage piracy and totally respect DMCA and all copyright infringement laws You are ultimately responsible for what you watch. To protect accidental viewing of adult entertainment we have locked these channels and they are only available for viewing by special access codes to responsible adults. We recommend extreme use of discretion. We are committed to always providing the best of online entertainment whether free or subscription based at the lowest prices, utilizing the latest technology and abiding by the rules and regulations of the industry.
All notifications should be sent to:
- 2240 Park Newport #318
- Newport Beach, CA 92660